The Final Post

 


    Hello, the first term of this year is almost over, we have completed different projects for the educational technology class during the term. Actually, I did not think about technology integration in English language teaching classes. Thus I can not claim that my thoughts have changed, but I can claim that my thoughts have occurred due to this class. Since I learned various applicable activities, I have a positive attitude about using technology in classes.
We learned different activities in the class, and these gave me multiple ideas for the future. Developing activities for students affects the quality of courses. All classes’ structures are similar, they consist of a book that contains a lot of information and a smartboard. Smartboard is also a technological device, but it is not something unusual. Students need something they can remember, something exciting, something motivating. If a teacher provides this activity for them, they will be enthusiastic about his/her course. We did that kind of activity this term. Every activity we learned flashes upon in my mind for the future, I always think about how can I use them in classes. However, I do not have many ideas about using an online poster in the ELT courses. For this reason, the online poster was not my favorite. Since I really like stories, the sound-rich story and the digital story were the best of the term. Also, I really love what we produced in this, we tried our best.
Generally, I love the course, but I think the introduction process was so long. It would be better if the projects start earlier. We did not do any projects for 3 weeks and after that, we worked on a different activity almost every week. If they had started earlier, we could have rested between the projects.

Comments

Popular Posts