Create a wall on Padlet

 


    Hello, this week’s assignment was creating a wall on Padlet. Multiple subjects were offered by our teacher to create a page. In the end, we decided to write about poverty in Turkey. Our Padlet consisted of three main parts; what we know about the topic, what we want to know about it, and what we learned about it after researching it. Increasing poverty has become a more popular subject recently, and every citizen has their own opinions about it. Of course, as citizens we have different ideas about it too, I used them in the first part. In the second part, I wanted to check my information, so questions appeared automatically. For the last part, I did my research and I tried to write objectively.

The use of Padlet was easy. I was able to organize the page readily. Also, inviting people was easy too, we could work on the same page without spending extra effort. The application is convenient, especially for group work. I didn’t know this application before, I assume that it can be useful for us now and in the future.
One of the most important skills of 21st-century learning is collaboration. In this century people can not improve their skills by themselves, they need each other. That's why teachers should teach this skill in schools. Group work definitely improves students’ cooperation skills and Padlet is a practical tool to prepare group work. https://tr.padlet.com/eceturesinler/e24gyywytocpdbdl

Comments

Popular Posts