A Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

 


    Hello, this week’s assignment was writing a movie review as a wiki page. I chose Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone because this is my favorite movie. I have seen the movie more than I could count. Writing about it was joyful, I watched a documentary about the movie called Creating The World of Harry Potter from Complete Collector’s Edition to mention the movie-making process more accurately. The challenging part of this task was the word limitation. When I learned the task, I imagined a long wiki page with chapters. My thoughts changed after I read about word limitation and I tried to prepare the page appropriately. We have access to other students' work. Maybe next week, we can write comments on each other’s work. That’s why I believe wiki pages can be used as a tool of class collaboration. 

PS: I edited the page and added some information about stars and their acting. Also, I changed the size of the pictures. This is the current page: 


This is the former one: 

Comments

Popular Posts