Online Poster: The Master and Margarita




    Hello, this week’s assignment contented two choices. My choice was to create a movie poster. Students needed to prepare a move poster based on a novel. I chose the book The Master and Margaritha because I read that book before and I found it interesting.

    I used www.canva.com as a tool. It was easy to use. I found a free night sky view from the net and added stickers on it. Also, I wrote other components of the movie poster.

   Preparing a lot of various activities is expected from a teacher by the minister of education, principles, and parents. Also, different activities are enjoyable for students. That is why learning a lot of activities is beneficial for a teacher candidate. This activity can be used in class for enhancing students’ imaginations.

 

Comments

Popular Posts